how to know or find your windows product key

hello friends ,this blog is very important or knowledgeable for you.
topic:-how to find your windows product key.
so lets start...........
*first of all you have to download "produkey" software by clicking below download button:
 download



Aand click this button:-

when it is downloaded then extract the zip:-


for 32 bit:-
for 64 bit:-




I am having 64 bit windows 10.
so I have to extract second "produkey-x64.zip" :-


Now ,open that folder :-

Last step , open "Produkey.exe" file.
And you can see your product key of your windows:-
*Thanks for watching my blog*
*For more tricks follow my page on facebook
 fb
*for any query comment us*
*or contact me on email :
panchaldarshan332@gamil.com
*-----------THANKYOU-------------*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

12 Highly Compressed PC Games Under 1GB: [1GB Games PC]

64mb videoram vram pc game intel g41 express chipset

how to install windows 7 gadgets on windows 10 pc